Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bikini babe Giulia Olivetti hot topless photos and seductive photos

Giulia Olivetti is a beautiful bikini babe in this collection of photos. She hails from Italy, which accounts for her dark hair and smouldering good looks. She looked demure but don’t be misled by this photo shoot. She has done topless modelling in her past. She has also tried different hair colors and she must have decided that being a brunette suited her the most. She looked seductive in her alluring bikini babe pictures.Back in 2006, Maxim introduced She as a Rising Star. For all intents and purposes, She is now a Risen Star. Who could argue? Her hotness is the result of centuries of beautiful breeding, with genes coming from the Roman gods and goddesses of old. It was also written that She is very smart. That’s a huge bonus then!Besides looking like a million bucks in a two-piece bikini, our spicy Italian She was also voted “smartest star in the Italian entertainment world”. I have no idea what that means, but that’s the word on the street, and of course by “street” I mean my basement. You know, where I keep all my friends. And of course by “friends” I’m talking about those people I make up and even give names to because, you know, it’s only right to give them names. I mean, I did make them up and all, so it would be kind of rude not to give them names, know what I mean? But I digress. She is really hot, and I hear she works in the Italian film industry. Or TV industry. Well, one of those industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts